The Getaway We Need

Yeah. Yeah. We need that just like what I wrote above. Short getaway even if its superbly short, I just don't mind as long as it is a break for us both. After a year of not going anywhere for a vacation, my husbanggggg *a.k.a Amir* all of sudden and in a very shock way decided to go for a short vacation in Penang when the bosses were very kind to give us quite a long break on new year's eve. Therefore, one night before we go Amir started to book the flights and hotel, and there were so many things occurred while he was trying to make those reservations such as the online banking suddenly does not work well, the websites does not appeared and many more till his limit reached the top"est" level and he just went to sleep angrily. Ha-ha. The next day, he woke up earlier than me *so excited meh* to continue his "abandoned" reservations yesterday, thank God that everything went well and we ARE READYYYYY TO GO!!!

We chose to have a different airlines for this vacation because I *to be honest* have never fly with Air Asia since the day it was established. Hence, I asked Amir "Why don't we go to Penang with Air Asia and coming back to KL with MAS, right?". After he booked the flights, he went straight to make the reservation for our place to stay at Penang. He chose to stay nearby Queensbay, thus we stay at Eastin Hotel Penang and it is just beside the Queensbay Mall. We fly with Air Asia to Penang International Airport (PIA) at 10pm and as fast as the Pilot flew us, the journey that actually took us 55 minutes from KLIA had only reach 25 minutes to PIA. Like seriouslyyyy????? Ha-ha. The aircraft was very fast like I was in a Ferrari that moment, yet Air Asia was not that bad like people used to described them. I like it and I think I'm gonna repeat again soon. Maybe so soon. Tee-hee.

I forgot to take any photos when I was on Air Asia flight, I really forgot because I was so scared that the Pilot fly it freaking fast but here are some other photos when I was at Penang. The hotel we stayed was Eastin Hotel Penang. We booked it from Booking.com and the price was quite okay and affordable. I love booking hotels from this website because I guaranteed you that we'll have the best low and affordable price.








 This is the MOST important thing a hotel should or MUST have as their facilities.

This was the night I went for Jalan-Jalan with my cousins and then suddenly there's roadblock right in front of me. I did not even noticed it hence, I snapped this building. Ha-ha. Sorry abang-polis. And thennnn that was the only photo for that night, how old I am that I forgot I have a phone with camera.
 Checking out.

 While waiting for the Taxi to send us to Airport.
The coffee house I adore very much at PIA. It was nice, cozy, relaxing, great ambiance, good place and bla bla bla. I like this place very much.

The only photo I managed to snap on board. Yes, again and again. I forgot, like seriously forgot about taking many photos on board. I don't know why and when that I suffered this short-term memory. Ha-ha. I almost forgot single thing a day, why the heck am I like this? I think I need to be relax and like Amir always reminded me, if I have any activity to do, listed it out and always have it with me at all time. Such a good-planner he is. Tee-hee. To mention on this go-vacay-with-flight thingy there is one thing that I thought I should thank God for this, I and Amir have the same interest on traveling and airlines. I love to travel so does him, I like to travel with flight same goes to him. I like this part very much because I'll be able to tackle him to go for more. Ha-ha. I am so gonna repeat this very soon. See ya!

Till then to my next post. - kakabegum -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W