You've made me smile like a wind

Yesterday, 26th of December 2010, I and Love went to Mid Valley to enjoy our time together since Love was busy with his training for the horse endurance next year. Hmmm. Good luck baby, I'll pray and always support you. Hehe.

Okay, firstly to tell is, we went there at 11am and surprisingly there were only little peoples in Mid Valley. Fuh! Impossible lah weyhh. (susah nak tengok MV sikit orang at 11 on Sunday). We straightly went to the cinema and bought tickets. Then we went to find something for our brunch(breakfast-lunch). We ate at PIZZA HUT, huh! we ordered the cheesy yummy pizza with pepperoni on toppings. Sooooo delicious and it's finger licking good man till I and Love got to walk slowly because our tummies had full with those pizzas. Hehe. Here are some piccas taken for our own collections and I start with these...
My slice.
Cheesy Yummy Pepperoni Pizza for two.
Some garlic breads and mushroom soup for two.
Love didn't offer me to pose pun. :-( hehe. So, it's all him.

Then after tired and full of foods, we went for lepakking at Dome, The Gardens. Huhu. Love had a American Breakfast Tea and I only drink Diet Coke as I was on diet. Ceh. No lah, just kidding. (marah Love I nak kurus). Okay, the we have these
Does our eyes look similar? Takkan.
Credit to Love.
Credit to Love again.
It's my turn. Haha. Okay. All piccas taken by Love so credit to him.

We waited till 2.15pm where our movie starts at that time and wanna know what movie did we watched? Hehe We watched :
GULLIVER's TRAVELS
Hehe. Interesting and fun. Comedy here and there so it makes me and Love smile after watched that movie. Hehe. 3D babe. We'll never miss out watching movie in 3D version as if it's provide in 3D. we just love 3D. Exploring more than premium class watchers does. Hehe. Try out, tho it's not that much using 3D, but watching via 3D makes you feel like you are in the world of them who acted in the movie. Seriously.
GSC 3D spec is better than other cinema's 3D spec. Gravely. Hehe. I've tried other cinema's 3D specs and it can't just beat Golden Screen Cinema 3D spec hokeyy. Huahuahua. Promote is better than say. (macam prevent is better than cure). Look how happy Love was to wear that spec. Hik hik. Your smile is making me melt lah si boncet.

It's not done yet, after done watching G'sT, we resolute to watch another movie since at that moment the clock shows at 3.40pm. It's still early and we can watch another movie. Thus, Love said that, "Why don't we watch at The Summit, USJ. It's nearby your house and tak lah letih sangat,". Because, the day before we went out, he had his riding training the whole day, from Lenggeng he shoot to Melaka sum more. Confirm, penat gila. So, I said okay and we gone back. Before we went to the car, we made a pit stop at
Famous Amos hand Made Cookies. Yeepee.
Love queue up to buy the cookies. Hehe. Cute!
It's just a perfect day.

It's been a while I didn't munch this cookies, tho it is in my favorite-cookies list. Haha. Oh ya, I have a story to be shared with all Malaysians. I and Love are queuing up in the right line, and then came a stupid lady stand right next to us and  order while a Chinese woman in front of us was order. Huh! That is so rude lady. Then, the Chinese woman said to the store's server that she was not queuing up the line and cut my line. Ergh! This is really making me angry because the store's server ignored what the Chinese woman said. Hmmm. And that stupid lady with damn face and disrespectful attitude told what she wanted to the server, paid and go. Stupid server and damn lady. Hello Malaysian, we are Malaysian who riches with courtesy. Then, why must you do that. It doesn't counted that you are Indian, Chinese or even Malay itself. You have to be respectful to each and every one of us. I do respect people because my parents taught me to do so. Okay. Love have no idea and just shut his mouth up. Hehe. Very angry but not shown.

Then only we went to The Summit, USJ and we watched a very full of lessons movie
AKU MASIH DARA
I wished I could not be just like those girls in that movie. Pergh! Seksi gila and very no manners girl. I pray so much, I don't wanna be like them who live in a wildlife. I don't want! Heh! There's a very good lesson beside the story and plus, we even know more about how those wild girls outside there live their life. Alhamdulillah, I'm not trapped in that life because I always bare in mind that I have parents who taught me and always remind me of how painful it is, to not live in heaven. God's house for all Muslims. Huu. Takot nye~~

Okay lah we were done around 7pm and straightly went back home. I have a very wonderful moment with Love, we laughed, we talked, we tickled, we ran to chase each other, we do everything together and I pray that we would last forever. Pray for our goodness. Till then.

Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W