Surprise party for 58-year old woman.

Yesterday is a special day for you. Woot. Woot. Okay thank god you are 5 to the 8 now, fifty-eight. 58 people, but Alhamdulillah my Mother is still strong and hard working woman. Night before yesterday's night, my Father planned to do a surprise party for my Mom. Huh! It's a big YES from us as we know that it was so hard to surprise our Mother, she was so brilliant to know that there will be surprised for her. (Or maybe every year buat kot, tu yg tau tuh). Haha. In the morning, my sister had a catering to be done for some order made by Orang Masjid near my house, thus we have time to buy stuffs for the surprise party and foods to be eaten that night. Hee! It was quite kelam-kabut when we were preparing for that party because we don't want our Mother to know it. Hehe. (Susah dowh, nak buat).

This is how we made :

  1. Buy stuffs when Mother was busy preparing lunch.
  2. Keep those stuffs at others' house. (Like us, we kept it at our sister's house).
  3. Make everything goes as usual, daily routine.
  4. Ask or invite Mother go somewhere in a where. (Make sure keluar sampai nak 12am, baru balik).
  5. Let she do what ever she wanna do. Just like usual also.
  6. Important thing is, good cooperation with your Father. Huhu.
After all are done, we would make thing goes to climax. Abah took Ibu to some kenduri near Sungei Way and be home around 12am and above. Huu. It's around 12.15 - 12.30 I think. I couldn't remember. Hehe. Okay okay, still don't get it? This is how it goes.
These are all happened before the surprise moment!

And here we go :
Blow the candles Mother. There were five BIG CANDLEs and eight small candles.
Awww! Soooo sweeet. ;-)
Yeayy!!! Potong cake. Chocolate Chiffon Cake by Berry's.
I end up with my photos of me and my Love. Love getting darker because he worked at MAHA 2010. It's okay, I still love you bebeyh. Hee. Everything goes surprised and we were all damn happy that night. Try to do it with your loved ones okay. Till then.

Tata~~

P/S : Know what, to be happy you must ignore the haters and enjoy your own life with your love ones because they will hurt more than we ever felt when they saw how happy we are. *__*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W