Another lesson learned

When you learn once, you must learn twice and keep continue to learn. You have to learn new things and also learn from the old things we've done. I mean, mistakes we've done. Yeah! That is it.

In these two three months I faced a very big problem for me. (I think so lah, besar tak besar sangat la). Thus, I learned from that, severely, I learned from what had happen to me. I learned those things happened, all from my love ones.  They taught me how to be matured and they even asked me to be somebody that people respect of. I, even we don't want people to step our back and take granted for our goodness. That's what we call worldly. Huhu.

When everything started to ruin, I messed up. My life gone chaos. I never been this fibrous before, I dunno why the heck things occurs at this moment. Not at the right time where I am not so in good condition. Hmmm. What a time, but Alhamdulillah for all that God. I really thank to you for giving me those challenges which that is right of making me more stronger than before. I now could stand by my own on thinking what is best for me and my life. That is just the way of living a good life readers. Be positive as what I was trying to do now, think that matters arising are divine providence. We can't say NO to that because it has been determined by God to us. We have to face it and always be grateful for what we got and what we had. Thus, I decided to face everything, tho I know that I am not so strong to face everything by my own.

I learn how to appreciate somebody who actually appreciate you lots. In millions of people in the world there will be a group of peoples who appreciate you more than anything else. You should notice this buddies. Nonetheless, you have to be good with people, love people who hates you, then everything's gonna be fine. You don't need to worry about those who loves you, but take a bit more care to those who hates you because they actually want your attention. Huhu. So, give it to them, why not kan. When Love said that he wanted a bit freedom from love, I try to gave it, although it's hard because we were so close to each other. But the fact is, we need our time of meditating our own selves, that we could know what is right or wrong we've done to the relation, what is to be fixed to be as usual. Yeah, couples out there, you need to do this for times just to refresh all your sweet moments, starts from the first you get to know each other. The best thing to be done is to mesmerize all the first-time-moment when met each other. It works okay. Try it.
I ♥ you rider.

I Love You word really can change our lives forever. It could be expressed in many ways, not as just say the word. Be loyal to your partner is the best evidence you could take to say that your partner loves you. I made this now, to make me trust Love more than usual and believe that he's not like others who cheat on goal-friend (GF). I need to believe in him on what ever he did and wanted to do just to make me realize he is what he said he was. Even it was so hard for me to do things that I don't wanna do, I have to just to make sure everything back to normal and we could maintain our love. Hmmm~

He taught so much. He asked me to change for so many heck times but I was stubborn and getting pig-headed. Fuhh! It was really challenging Love's patient. How I wish am not like that, so that he'll be fine till now. He was fine, fine enough as to love me but to the freedom he wants, he'll make everything to grab it. I want it or not, I like it or not, he wants it, I shut up, he got it, I see it. Everything is okay! Huhu. That's the way. Love said that we might be like this because of we never miss even one day to contact each other. In a relationship, you need to give the relation space to breathe in and out, to make it all away fresh. Like example, we have to not contact each other for maybe one to two days, or maybe reduce the time of contact. Thus, it'll make you think about them and suddenly you'll feel of miss somebody. That's how you could add more love to your relation as to make it stronger than ever. In the mean time, you'll think of mistakes you've done to them and feel sorry to them, it will make you love your partner stoutly. What I said were all being taught by loves ones, family and Love lah. They taught me every ways of living my life. How to face terrific human, how to overcome problems occured, how to settle things up, and how to love somebody in bona fide (word I learned from Business Law). Haha.
Plus, I learned how to forgive people who ever messed my life up. Huhu. That is what we call good matter. As I know, as a human, nobody is perfect. NOBODY. Everybody made a mistake and why don't you absolve that somebody because you'll get return for what you've done. And the return is manifold from what you did. Satisfy you. Heh! I did once, make me wanna do it forever because I want the many good returns for my own sake. Haha. Yes, it works along with prayers we did. Love always said what Mother ever told me, "Let people do what they wanted to do toward us, but we don't ever hurt people's feeling,". Pesanan sakti tu, tau tak. Eventhough, you hurt a lot and many times, believe that you'll get many returns on that. Love and I have experienced those bad, very bad, very very bad things and now we make it through and we live happily ever after with our family. The one that envy with us were stared us and kept thinking how does we live without them. Great lah buddies, kept thinking because you'll find that you are actually in the right way. Hehe.

Hey, hey, it's 3.20 in the morning and tomorrow at 6 I have to wake Love because he has horse trail at Lenggeng, Negeri Sembilan. The place named as AS Equestrian Centre, Lenggeng. To know more if you're interested in, just click here. There's a lot more information about the centre. I do not know so much about that because I never been there. Love first time pun to trail there. Hehe. Till then.
A portrait for you guys. Hee~~
Perghh! Konon model F21 jeh. Haha.

Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W