Aku tak bodoh!

Cinema on Wednesday is cheaper, thus we decided to watch movie at Sunway Pyramid on Wedensday. Hee. Pftt. We were stuck by time and at last we watched "AKU TAK BODOH". I advised you'll, to think 1000 times to watch any movies okay. Don't be like us. Herk! Most of the movies start at 9pm and above, we had something to catch before 10pm, so we decide to watch movie which starts at 7pm. We ended up with that super ridiculous movie. Haha. But, as we know that, we MUST learn from mistakes we done right. After this, I am no gonna pick movie without think which is the best to watch. Huahua. But one thing I noticed from this movie is about family values. ALERT family especially, parents, do not hesitate to show your loves to your children. Most important thing is do not let your children's feel they are not being loved by you. Parents attention are the one that children's desired. Money and materials or luxury things is not the one that they want most. Remember!
Aku Tak Bodoh is actually a movie that inspired from I Not Stupid that directed by Boris Boo. (So cute his name). This story is a bout a boy who is in a dysfunctional family which reminds me about someone's family. Huhu. Both of his parents were damn busy with their work just to be rich till they didn't bother their children's. He is copes with pre-adolescence, depression and even joining a small group of gangsters as means of fulfilling the void left by his problematic home situation and finding his true self. To know more you have to watch the movie on your own lah ek. I am not a story teller. You have to feel the story on your own, this might be my  opinion which I may dislike the movie, so I said it's not that interested.

Release Date: 2 December 2010
Language: Malay
Genre: Comedy
Running Time: 1 Hour 37 Minutes
Director: Boris Boo
Cast: Adibah Noor, Amy Mastura, Jalaluddin Hasan, Namron, Riezman Kuzaimi, Rohaizat Hassan, Suhairri Sunari, Wan Noor Aizzat.


Nah, try to watch the trailer first;
You might think that the movie is good,but not me. Because we all know, every person in this whole world has their own perception and interests. So do I. Okay done with the movie and now it's time for us to search for our Mother's birthday present.

We are looking for a purse because Mother used her purse since I was 16 or 17 and now I am 20. Tho, it was still in a good condition but we were trying to buy her a new one so that she can keep that luxurious purse in our display cabinet. Haha. Joking**. While we were walking and jumping finding Mother's present we did this;
I don't give any hell up to you guys because I love both of u. *__*
They went crazy after eating too much of BK ice-cream. Haha.
Okay we found this little purse but we were not that interested just like we did towards the one that we bought. We bought this for our Mother.
Fossil - RM219.++

Huh! So reddish tau. This is the FIRST TIME EVER our Mother bravely and forcedly use RED stuffs. All she knows and love is BLACK. Huhu. Whil waiting for my sister to pay and talk and pay and talk with Fossil's staffs I asked Aiman (sister's Love), to take my photos like this
Bertafakur? Hmm. No No. I just be some crack model of Levi's.
Their turned!
Our turned!

I have to admit that I am tge one who is addicted of taking picture. Taking picture in two ways : Snap people's photos, and posing for people's camera. Huhu. I dunno why am I to enthusiastic in camera. I love taking pictures and I love most to be other's frame. Hee. Sorry, but it's just me. That was our last trip, and now it's time to be home and surprised Mother with her late present. Huhu.
We are siblings. We don't give a fcuk to those who are so mean toward us.
We fat? Yes, we are but we not ashamed to say that because fat still have dignity.
We looked like twin but we are not. Maybe in terms of sengalness, we are.

Okay. Okay. Pay parking ticket please, we are done. It's time to strike a last pose for this entry. Tadaaa;
Till then. Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W