Heartache!!!

Wahaaa!!! It happened trice already. Yeah it is. It spoiled my mood. I and Love decided to watch movie but we ended up with a regular dinner at Ayam Penyet Ria. Huh! The queue is just like heck long train running. Fuhh! Heartache and even worst! I asked Love to come at the evening because I was damn sure that there will be a very extra super crowded. See! I told ya. We don't even have any chances to watch for movie and it happened trice already and I think that, if it's happen again, I am going to burst up! Seriously. I miss watching movie with Love.

What makes him late? (Jangan la buat-buat tak tau hokeyy). He went for riding and suddenly, it's raining and made him to stop ride for a moment waiting for raining to slow down. Okay then, next time don't do that. I wanna watch movie with you la Si Gemok. After we saw a very long queue, Love said that we go for movie next week and at that time he asked for something to eat and he decide to go for Ayam Penyet Ria. Huh! I don't know how to get piss with him because he is just him that I can't get angry to for such a long time. I am easy to forgive but very super hard for me to forget something. Not only with Love, but with everybody. EVERYBODY!!! I do not know why. I am very super careful of choosing friends to be friends. I was being hurt by friends and that makes me so damn hates to have friends. But, someday I realized that I need friends, thus I decide to choose a best buddy to be friends of mine. (Bukan memilih tapi berhati-hati).


Nice shot baby. Credit to Love.

That was just the two of us. I am so so so blur to write anything. Till then.

Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W