Freedom is Kebebasan.

What freedom means to you guys? For me and in my context of understanding meaning of freedom, heh it is being free from something that you waiting for so long, but up to a certain levels only okay. I am a girl.  "Something" here means, matters that you are being forced to do or probably you don't wanna do, but you have no choice and you have to do it. Hmm. In my case it's about finishing my final examination. Haha. What a day for us today as we were having Financial Management paper this evening, and Alhamdulillah I think I do the best for the favorite subject of mine. Plus, having a weekend at Malacca even for once at it's my first weekend there, seriously it will be the last one. 

Nothing to be done there, no car, no interested food to eat, no fun, no entertainment, no musics, no TV (TV is not necessary for me anymore), nobody to take us out and even the Monday paper was hard that makes us decided to not going out. Hmmm. Last, last and last. I don't wanna stay on weekend there, it's bored! Damn bored. I hate being there but only for one semester I have to struggle myself, and force myself to accept for another five months more to be there. Then, again the truly freedom.

Wahahaha. I am waiting for that. If I do have an opportunity to further study, I would further my study to the next level, Degree. I want to make my parents' big dream to be reality and what I wanted so much is to see them smile and feel proud of their spoiled daughter. Huhu. I want that so much because that is the most meaningful of my life. Huh! (Jiwang dah pulak. Leleh betul la lu). Now. I am home, that's why I have chances to write-in blog which I left for bout weeks since I have examination. Now, it's all done and I can blog as much as I want to. Best! Best! I hope that I perform well for this semester.

Last week I only have paper on Friday, so I've published two or three post in this page, that is all I afford to as Hari Raya Aidiladha is held by all Muslims. There are some photos taken on the day, I can't publish anything on how I am celebrating it because I don't have much words to say and even, I was damn busy for the Hari Raya. Few photos taken, and this is it;
Ibu sempat tau.
Adik is so heavy now (Sehat lah hokeyy), as she's getting better.
My Baju Raya. Woohoo.

We are what we were. We do what we did. We know what we want. Some people said, "Buat apa nak ada baju kurung untuk Raya Haji,". What's up buddy? Is that weird for you and why must you talk about that, it is all up to the us or anybody. Orang nak beli and wear it on the special day, let it be. What's wrong? Hmmm. Those people might be don't know how to appreciate a special day as Aidiladha @ Hari Raya Qorban.
Potrait for Hari Raya
 Sweet Memoirs~~
Make your own dialouge.
Babu hasee yang punya. Hehe. Adorable.

Fuhh! That was the tired day ever. I never felt that tired before and I think to not have the tired feeling but it's actually the real joy. Heh. It's already show 2.30 in the morning and I just came back from Malacca but never felt that tired because I know I'm home. Huhu. But, I have to rest my mind which already operated since last night, so night buddies. ♥ all. Till then.

Tata~~

P/S : Guys I wanna share something with you guys about Indi Mice, I've ever published about them before. Remember! I'll share it on my next entry ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W