Denai Alam Recreation and Riding Club (DARC)

It's good to see Love back on the saddle. What a great statement here. Haha. Heyy, but it's serious okay, where I am so glad that Love could back to his hobbies of riding a horse. Hmm. This time he brought me there as to shoot his photos while he was riding the horse. Huhu What a pleasure? I am so afraid to see him on the saddle with his knee that just in a way to okay. But wanna know what, since he are out from ward he did not missed a day to ride. Not even a single day. Fuhh! (dasyat kan hero saya. Haha). I salute him as he had a strong energy to be back on the saddle while the knee is still in fixing mood. Doctor ever told him that, riding is good to make the knee be back to normal and comfort as usual. Thus, he made that as a reason to go for riding everyday. Hee.

As to what I know, he said that it is painful but still he go for that rather than staying at home, sit front of Lp and watching movie all the time. (boring wohh macam tuh). We went to watch Love riding last week before I starts my exam. It is to release my stress that I'm going to carry all the long the exam week. I now presenting you
The unpredictable Mr.Zidane (Zee) and his rider, Mr.Amir.

Huhu. Cute and love to see him as a rider because I just love rider. Cool and superb when they are on the horse. Hee. Look at my Love, cool doesn't he? Haha. (perasan lebih je haku ni). At first, Love get on Zidane he gets angry and try to make horse-angry-style might be because of Love is to heavy to carry on Zee's back. Haha. Sorry yang. Zee makes me like "Huh, why with that? You don't want me to take picture of you ke Zee?". I am so afraid to see Love on Zee, while Zee getting angry because of *dunno. Hehe. Then I was enjoying watching Love riding Zee till I forgot to take first few moments of him riding it.
Zee lepas mengamuk.

Before Love entered into the track, I decided to do this for an opening day for us
Okay. Only two photos can be published. Other than that CANNOT! Pvt Ltd. Cehwah, no lah, just that I didn't edit yet and laziness came suddenly. Thus, I chose this best photos of us to be published on. Then, after he entered, I alone terkapai-kapai find my right way of doing something. Taking pictures lah people okay. Huhu. I am so enthusiastic into horses but I have no capability to ride and I'm afraid of heights. I ride once but only walking-horse ride lah, not an expert one. Hehe. From that riding, I conclude that I could not ride a horse just like Love did because afraid of heights. Seriously. When the horse starts walking, I am balancing my body as to not getting me fell down from the horse. (takut people. Gayat. Seram bila mengamuk. Tapi minat bangat sama kuda). So, can anyone find a resolution for my case? Okay done stroying my story. Let's go riding a horse.
Look at the name of the rider and the chosen horse to be ride. Correction: Amir Hafiz. Huhu.

This is where the rider's name been wrote on to know which horse will they ride later and who is the trainer. Easy. You don't have to be kelam-kabut find which one is your horse, who's going to train you, which track you supposed to be in and much more. Everything has been prepared for you. Then it is time;
Find where's Love?
Best shot ever. I think. Hehe.
Superb! Kurus kuda tuh.

I watched Zee running fast and I saw Love's face just like he's in pain. Pity my Wangi Wangi. He might be pain in his knee which is just been minor operated past few weeks. He's struggle so much just to be on the saddle so much, to make it be painless and joyful. He will do everything just to run his horse. (hebat ni hero saya).
"Heyy, come back here. That's people track Zee,"
It's time to go home buddy.

After all I ate the sands and sucks all the debu-debu we are done! At one time, Love shout at me while he was in the track, he said that, "Don't move too much baby, Zee afraid to too much of moving things (me not thing),". Okay and suddenly I stayed still just like a life guard in front of National Palace. Huhu. (takut tau tengok Zee resah bila I gerak banyak). Hehehehe. Then, I decide to back in the roof so that I can sit and rest my lazy leg. While I was waiting for Love to sent Zee back to its home, I snap this;
Subhanallah. God's nature given to us. It's beautiful peoples.

I appreciate this world as everyone knows that we live in a short period of time, thus we have to appreciate everything given by God to us. Alhamdulillah for everything I had in my life, including this blog. Hehe. Then after tired of waiting Love asked me for this;
Pose for everyone. This photo looks him sudah kurus.

Then, he gets shower there and we going back home then went out back for some quick dinner at Papa John's. Love get addicted to it. Every time we went out, he want us to eat at Papa John's. (mati lah saya, gemuk begitu aja). Habis. Huhu. Till the next post.

Tata~~

P/S: I think that the photos of mine were too small to see kan? Next time I'll make it bigger than this. Okay. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

No more drama