No more drama

Life is just a big and highest wall to climb to go across. We have to climb it as hard as possible to be what we are now. We are so tiny in this world which we have to realize it. We are so not perfect, but Life taught us everything. Life taught us to be better than yesterday. Life always asked us to forget the past. Life force us to be somebody useful to world. Life doesn't force us to change, but Life always wait for us to change because Life knows that one day YOU will change to be better. No one wants to stay with their life now, they might think of having a better life in future. There will be nobody who wants to be alone in the dark world, you must be with others who have already succeed and success-wanna-be. Hmm. Me neither okay. I don't want to be at the back for all the time. I want to be in front to be somebody known by people and useful. I want to make my family proud of who am I going to be one day. I don't want to disappoint my family for what have I done wrong. I knew it's hard to do, but you have to make it possible to be. Don't be failure. For once, we ever made our family disappointed even myself, but make it only once not twice. Show to them that we are trying so hard to make things better. Family are actually our sincere and truly friends. So, what for you go and find others? Others will make your life harder.

I don't want to feel of having bestie or even being bestie to somebody, because it will be more difficult for you to have a life. They will make you suffer, maybe not now but someday. I did have experiences in this matter. Not for only once, but MANY TIMES. Ergh! It's worst! I don't want to feel that for how many times AGAIN. I don't want. It's a bad bad bad dream I've ever had in my entire life. Don't you feel that having many friends are better than only one group of friends? I don't get it if people said that, "You have to stick only with one group, if not you are not our friend!". It is a warning friends. Friend can kill your best things of life. Friend can even kill your loyalty to something or someone. Friend even can kill your life. Unless we are strong with our principle of life than they can't kill anything of you, even for a single thing. (Cth nya : "Jom isap rokok,". Or "Jom ambik barang ni,"). True friend will never do this. But fact is that 70 percents of your friends are these types of people, but only few of them are not like that. AND it's hard to find friends like that. Why? Because lack of knowledge? Or parents doesn't taught you this and that, good and bad? No! Don't ever said that parents doesn't ask or teach you like that. (Unless a divorced parents, who can probably make their children's be like this). Parents always did the best for their children and they will teach a good things. There are no such things that make parents teach you a bad habits. Influence! This is why the problem occurs. From a movie, drama, cartoons(sometimes e.g: Power Rangers, etc.), mostly FRIENDS! Haha. I knew it because it happened in my life. Everyone's life neither. 

Parents should play their role of being a parents to their children's. They have to pay attention to the kids. They have to give more love for how much they deserved to get. Parents have to know who are your children's buddies and so on. Take care of them more, so that they will always remember that they have somebody who loves them for who they are. Just like my family did to me. HuuHuu. I am not to be so proud but just an appreciation to them for raising me up for almost 20 years. Hah! I provide this  for you;
Broken heart again
Another lesson learned
Better know your friends
Or else you will get burned
Gotta count on me
Cuz I can guarantee that I'll be fine
No more pain
No more drama in my life, no ones gonna make me hurt again
No more in my life
Why'd I play the fool
Go through ups and downs
Knowing all the time
You wouldn’t be around
Or maybe I liked the stress
Cuz I was young and restless
But that was long ago
I don’t wanna cry no more
No more pain
No more games messing with my mind
No more tears, I'm tired of crying every night
No more fears I really don’t wanna cry
Wanna speak ma mind wanna speak ma mind

Hooh it feels so good
When you let go
Of all the drama in your life
Now you're free from all the pain
Free from all the games
Free from all the stress
So find your happiness
I don’t know
Only god knows where the story ends for me
But I know where the story begins
It’s up to us to choose
Whether we win or lose
And I choose to win
Ohhhh...

Hmmm. That is all I could share with you guys. Okay. Think twice in making a decision. Don't make a decision when you are not in a good mood. Choose the best to be the best. Love for all who ever practice to be the best. Till then.

P/S : Wait for the next entry which I would post all the happening things happened on my open house on 9 of October. Hint~
Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate