Get ChurpChurp now! Fast!

ChurpChurp is just like Nuffnang. You can easily use it right from your Facebook or Twitter. Hah! Doesn't it sounds good to you. I'm still in the beginner level which I have to use it often for me to understand the flow well. Now, it's just oh-so things to be done by me beside using Nuffnang but still Nuffnang in the heart of mine. Huh.
ChurpChurp official site.

This is how the official site of ChurpChurp look like. Cute kan? I love the tiny little bird. Huhu. How to join ChurpChurp? Simple as it can be. Seriously. Just follow this way
As easy as you register in with Nuffnang. Huhu. Then you can activate your profile by going to your email and activate it your own. Easy! Easy! I'm not into it yet because still new. But try once and you will get addicted to it. Heh! Till then. For more information just go to their website here and explore more about it.

Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

No more drama