Okay. I've been pending for all this

Raya stuffs. Story - Photos - Experiences - Journey and so much more. Heh! Because my brain get stuck and I am so blur to think of any words to write about my raya mood. Too much of rendang and sambal udang I ate so that I be like this. Haha. Okay that is for introduction. Assalamualaikum to everyone and a very tired night. Now is night. Huhu.

How's your Hari Raya goes? Happening or not? Me? Okay alright, everything were fine enough for me. I was enjoying my self to the top as I had a bad day before. Thus, I decided to enjoy every single thing I did at my hometown. (why did everyone said that "hidup kat village aman dari di bandar,"). Nowadays, it seems both of the place are equal. Kampung is already no so aman when the peoples are damn rude and those who came from town are polite than the one from village. Heh. What a yell at night. Hmmm. Nothing to say but I have a buck of photos to be uploaded for the main course for my loyal readers. Please. Bon appetite.
 Gossiping between a mother and a daughter. Huhu.
Geli ke saja taknak mandi?
One happy family. :-)
No motive. It's just a cruise at Penang.
God's nature given to us.
Penang at night.
Fun time!!! Big family. Ibu's side.
 It is the time. KL turn.
I actually do not have much photos when we are in KL because at the time I was here, I have to ready to go back to Malacca. Boringgg!!! So later on, I'll take photo as much as I could and will upload it here. Seriously. Sorry for the lack. Really sorry. I disappoint my own self. Haha.

Till then. Tata~~

P/S : Photos are not be edited. That is sincerely direct from camera. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

No more drama