The Malacca Trip

A super very longgggg time I've abandoned my blog. Today I promise *kalau lah ikut n ingat* to stay blog about my activities. Tee-hee. I think on February that I just can't remember when was the actual date, I and my whole family plus my in-laws went for a holiday to Malacca. We stayed at Holiday Inn Malacca, the hotel next to Mahkota Hotel behind the Mahkota Parade. Holiday Inn is quite a new hotel in town, new as in newer than the other that have been build up ton of years ago but still Holiday Inn has already established few years in Malacca. We chose this hotel because we have no other choice than Mahkota Hotel and Equatorial Hotel that were fully booked on that week we went to. That holiday was a holiday that I and Amir were waiting for quite sometimes. We've been dreaming to bring both our families for a holiday. I think each one of my family needs a break from their hectic days. Therefore, we decided to take everybody for a holiday so we could have fun together with both our families at the same time. We went on Saturday and we got back to KL on Monday since that day was "Hari Wilayah" and it is Public Hols for people who works in Wilayah area. On Saturday, we went to Malacca at 11 in the morning and straight we went to so-called "Asam-Pedas-Bawah-Pokok-Besar" which very famous and very well-known. As usual no pictures taken at the restaurant because we were in rush to go for hotel check-in at 3 o'clock. 



We've booked six rooms, one with baby crib, two with extra beds, two rooms larger in size, others with normal room, oh yeah I liked it very much because everybody got to stay in a comfortable zone but one thing for sure that I really mad at was, we all got different floors each. I requested to be placed on the same floor but I don't know why on earth the lady in front desk of the hotel put us on a different floors. She just don't know how to handle the guests because Amir was standing in front of her at that time as it was his turn, and know what she entertained others whose not queuing up while Amir was just in front of her. Plus, she's not even listen very carefully to what Amir was saying and the requests he made. She's like panic because there's about 4 others lining up behind Amir. Thank God its Amir standing and lined up for checking in, if it was me I don't know what'll happen because I have no patience towards people treating me that way while I was being very polite waiting and talking to somebody who's not even listening to me. Sigh. Thank you. Ha-ha. Plus sum more, I don't take her name and I don't remember her face tho.

So here are very little pictures I've taken in Malacca, because oh-God-knows-why;


So this was my room. King Bed Guest Room.


The toilet with only bathtub - no shower room, they provide bathrobe, shampoo, body wash, first aid kit, toothbrush and the most important thing I can't travel without having it at the hotel room is HAIRDRYER.




The mini bar in every rooms; coffee maker, tea maker, mini refrigerator, etc.


The not-so-king-bed bed.



Entertainment. Free WiFi (of course. It is given at the every room cardholder).


Later that night after checking in and ensuring everybody got the correct rooms with the correct people in, we decided to have a great great dinner at, of course the famous seafood restaurant in Malacca, Umbai andddddd we were a little bit late and that caused us to queue in a veryyyyy longgggg line. Fuhhh!!! *panjang betul queue tu, tapi sanggup Umbai punya pasal*







There you go everybody with that hungrayhhh-face, patiently waiting for our seafoodsssss to be served. Asking for rice for hundred times, unfortunately my BIL took it somewhere-only-him-knew-where. Ha-ha. The Nasi Lemak - taste really good, The Fishes - taste really good, The Grilled Sotongsss - taste good, The Udangsss - taste super good, The Drinks - are just awesome. Everything to conclude in a word is, BEST! I am so gonna repeat this again with everybody, hopefully so very soon. I love everybody in this picture plus my FIL who's not in and especially the yellow-T-shirt-guy. Thank you to everybody who were willing to spent their time together with me and Amir. We were very happy and appreciate it very much. I was so thankful for everything. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for joining. We lafff everybody! Till next post.

-- kakabegum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W