Brother told me that.

Once upon a time (which it's actually last two weeks je), my Father went to Malacca to take some titles, I don't know what they called that. Hehe. Father said that "Today is only for something, tomorrow gonna be the day," then I said never mind, you can come to Malacca as many times as you wish for. If you are willing to do so lah. (sapa yg nak tinggal kat negeri Maju 2010 tuh, saya lah sebab dah 3 tahun I lived there). Father came on Saturday then lepakKing with me and Love eat Asam Pedas Melaka which it is Malacca's tradition dish. Nice! .....

I actually don't know what to talk about because it's been weeks I didn't update any entry. Pergh! I don't know how, what, when, where, why, who and al Wh questions. Know what, I received a comment from someone who came from United States, US saying that he love to read my blog and said that my entry were quite interested to read. Thus, I planned to continue it t be more interesting so that I'll be famous, ceh, no I mean I'll be good in writing the entries sooner. I really appreciate that reader, not only from US, all of my readers who willing to read my spoil-the-mood entry. Haha. Thank you so much for supporting me as I am not so good in saying things. I learned so much in everything with everyone around me but I don't stop here or there, I'm gonna continue till my English will be at the SUPERB-level. I want to be good in English either speak or write. Anything related to English, I'd love to learn.

..... (cont'd from the above passage)
The Asam Pedas Melaka we ate were quite tasty till finger's licking good lah. Father also praised them as they cooked for large packs and the taste would still be in good-level. Huh! Anybody can maintain the taste of something they cook for a little pack into a large pack? It's hard to find cooker who can maintain their tongue taste same at every time. Seriously, even my sister too, sometimes she cook well, but sometimes failed! Yet, that's what we call, learn from mistakes we've done. Whatever it is, the dishes were superb and making me walk like a big-tummy-girl. Then, Father went home I and Love went to continue our activity back. Yeehaaa!!!

The next day, Sunday Father came again with Brother and Uncle. We went to Ikan Bakar Malim, Melaka which nearby the Seri Negeri, Melaka. Their Ikan Bakar was so-so and the dishes were quite attracting the attention of their customers. Okay lah, that is good which it could be one of the way to attract customer to come to your restaurant. Okay. Done. Now. After father was admitted in the Seri Negeri I and Love decided to bring Brother and Uncle to round the Malacca town at Bandar Hilir. It was a sunny day and it was so sweltering. The day really made us wanna find a CENDOL. At the time, we ate and talked and smiled and laughed, suddenly slowly and smooth voice, Brother told me that, on their way to Malacca, Father told step mother that he was very proud of me because I could speak in English very well and even write it well. (habis lah esok dia hantar lagi lah. Haha). But, I think that is so damn wrong. I am not so reliable to speak even write in English very well. I try harder to make people, especially Father, realize that I could speak in English even if it's not so good English. At least I try, so that people would not easily step on and make fool of us. NO. NO. NO. Heh! I'm proud to be one of your daughter because honestly, I do adore your English and the way you talk.

That is it. I was really shock to hear that but at the same time he inspired me to learn more English so that I could speak VERY VERY WELL. Yeayy. Thank you Father, tho I know that my English was not so good, not good lah actually but at least you make me want to learn Englsih harder. Thanks to anybody who ever spoke to me in English because from there, I learnt how to speak fluently. Till the next entry.

Tata~~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W