Weekend activities

What a great weekend we had. I mean I had. Huhu. Salam to all readers and a very pleasure evening. Heeh. I dunno how to start. Suddenly felt damn nervous because of I didn't blog for quite a long time and and and, very ashamed and sorry towards my boo boo blog. Sorry dear for not updating you. (Busy lah hokeyy). Let me start my words with, riding is a good thing as everyone knows that is Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Okay. I went accompanied Love to riding at DARC. It such a long time I didn't go there in terms of lack of time I had in my entire life which messed up with everything that I wanted to do. When Love came to my house to pick me up. Pergh!!! He wore all white, sexy from the head to the toe. Kurr. (Suci gile babe). Haha. Then, we went for ride, I mean he's the one that ride but I just accompanied him that day.
I ♥ this shot so much!
Okay. Dia memang suka pakai hat. Baru lah Cowboy!

Huhu. Cute cute kuda di situ. I snap many piccas of Love ride his horse but I dunno why suddenly it corrupt and can't even open it. So which one that can be opened, I publish it okay. (Maksud nya, nak cakap tak banyak lah. Haha). Super terik out there that day and Love from dark turned darker and me darker turned darkest. Fuhh! I was standing right in front of the track and waiting to shoot a nice shot. Seriously, that day was damn HOT! (Memang panas gila, dan tak hujan langsung the whole day. Dugaan Allah). Nak tau tahap panas tak panas, Love only ride for 30minutes and he said that he can't push himself to fight the heat of the sun.
Okay. Ini konon Rock Star. Haha.
So sweet to see Love showered Zee. Hehe.
Know what Zee had done, he ran till the rope get untied, just because he heard the sound of some machine and the funniest thing ever is, he ran while he poop. Haha. He ran towards me and I became scared and ran too. Huahua. Love laughed at me you know. (Dia tak tau kawan baik dia tuh merbahaya kadang kala, animals have no brain to think just as human could okay darling semua). Hehe. These are day activities and we had night activities also okay. I asked Love to join me and my sister to meet her buddies from Singapore (negara jiran, haha) at Shangri-La Hotel, KL. Fowhhh! Its far far away la deyh, but suddenly Love said okay unless he is not the one that drive. Kuikuikui.  So, conclusion my sister drove, laju sikit. Hehe. We went to Shang actually was because of somebody's request. My uncle who played drum at Shang's lounge. Pergh! The singer was damn have a very beautiful voice man. Seriously. (Muka relax je, tapi pitching tinggi giler). Huhu.
This is awesome!

Huhu. We ate something called "Pizza". Hehe. It's actually a pizza lah. Super delicious and crap, Love ate two slices of it. It's a big slice you know.
We are just us. We don't disturb others.
I don't know why we love to take piccas this way. Huhu.
That's the second pizza. Huhu.

We had a great day and night the whole day. We love each other, so who cares about that? There's a people who care about that and keep on trying to make us apart, but Allah was at our side. We have no idea why do they did that because we lived happily ever after. InsayAllah. Alhamdulillah.
See! I told you. We love to take piccas on our own style.

(Padahal I dah mengantuk okay. It's 2 in the morning and we've been out the whole day. Sapa tak penat). Hehe. Love lah cinta hati ini. He's the only one that could make me smile while I was damn angry and even crying at that moment. Seriously! Most important thing is, he's the one that could stayed and defending with my bad behavior for TWO YEARS. I promised him to change as what I should be to make the relationship keep on for long time. Hehe. To be maintained, we have to change our bad behavior. Don't be you with the bad behavior, it's not good. Am not perfect, tho like everyone else. But, I'll always try to find the meaning of the true love and life. Try to find the meaning of jealous-less. Hehe. I'm gonna find the right way of being a good lover to Love. I don't want to destroy and ruin everything with my immature attitude. Huh! Susah! But I'll keep on trying to make Love stay with me more longer. Huhu. Love ya!
These are the last piccas and it's for my readers.

Pray for our goodness and happiness. I'll pray for you too and Allah will pay for everything you did for me. Thank you so much. Support me as well haa. Hehe. Take care. Till then.

Tata~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W