I'm really sorry

What a pleasure evening. Huh! I've been tired for the rest of my entire semester break. Pergh! I just came back from my hometown about two three days ago, thus I have no time even a second to see my blog and meet up with my FB friends. I dunno why were there so much things to be done by me as you know I'm in my semester break, supposedly I break too from doing anything and everything other than helping Mother doing mother-daughter things. Hehe. I'm really sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time for me. I dunno what do you guys think of two three days are longer enough for y'all or not. Huhu. For me who is not updating the blog of her in that case was very long time. I miss blogging and I have much of stories to share with everyone. But yet, I don't have time now, it's 2.41 in the morning and I still awake.

I wanna go sleep now and till the next post. I'm gonna publish every single activity I did in the long time of not publishing any entries. Okay. Night. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and hope that it will long lasting. Till then.

Tata~~

P/S : How's my blog's new image? Doesn't it look so vintage? Hehe.

Comments

  1. Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much..i promise im not gonna spoil and will update an interesting entry later..feel free to follow me at my blog..be one of my follower.. ;-) thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Dimsum Place by Sheila Rusly

This is how we celebrate

Warong On Wheels - W.O.W